Afghan hound training method? We may know that the Afghan hound has a noble and elegant temperament, and it also has a staid personality, and it is also a dog with a stronger personality. Therefore, it is relatively difficult to train. Then let’s see how to train Afghan Jews, and what training methods are there.
Training of Afghan Hound
1. The owner and Afghanistan should fully enjoy the fun of the training process. In the beginning, the training activities should be carried out in a quiet environment, and then training in a turbulent environment for a few weeks, until the dog can be in any environment. So long as you can “be calm”. The training time should be short, and it can only be carried out when you and the dog are very awake. Don’t say an unexecuted command. Each training session should end with a positive ending and draw a perfect ending.
2. Short training time
The time for a dog to concentrate is much shorter than that of a human. Each training should not exceed 15 minutes at most. There can be two pieces of training in a day. If you and the circle can’t concentrate, don’t engage in training activities; the dog is hungry Time is the best time to train because it will be very alert and most responsive to food rewards. Dogs eat two meals a day. Pre-meal is a good opportunity for training.
3. Reward for dogs
Although biscuits are a good prize, they should not be rewarded with biscuits that are too delicious, otherwise, the dog will only notice the food instead of training; some dogs like toys that make a noise very much, but if the dog will take it away Do not use this toy; after a period of time, food and physical rewards should be reduced, but the verbal encouragement must be maintained, and the dog can quickly respond to verbal compliments.
What is the IQ ranking of the Afghan Hound?
1. The Afghan Hound ranks 70-79. To make them remember the instructions, they usually have to practice hundreds of times and then they must practice more, otherwise, they will forget as if they have never learned this action, even if the habit is developed, Afghanistan There is still no way to respond to the master’s instructions every time. The probability of the first response is 25%. Sometimes they will turn their heads away from the master, like deliberately ignoring the master or deliberately challenging the master’s authority.
2. When they respond to commands, they are usually slow and uncertain, or unwilling. Some Afghans must wear a collar to be obedient. Once they take off the collar, they become lawless. Ordinary trainers may not be able to control the performance of these dogs. So its ranking is relatively low.
How to call name training for Afghan puppies
1. When calling by name training, it is best to choose when the dog is in a good mood, playing with you, or begging for food. The training must be carried out in one burst, continuously and repeatedly. When the puppies hear the owner’s name, they can quickly turn their heads and shake their tails happily, the training is initially successful.
2. To raise an Afghan puppy, you must first give it a name so that it can be trained. When naming puppies, it is best to choose single-syllable and double-syllable words that are easy to pronounce, so that the puppies can easily remember and distinguish. If there are more than two puppies, the pronunciation of the name should be clearer to avoid confusion.
3. When calling the training, it is best to choose to be in a good mood, play with you or beg for food. The training must be carried out in one burst, continuously and repeatedly. When the puppies hear the owner’s name, they can quickly turn their heads and shake their tails happily, the training is initially successful.
4. When the puppies can understand the name you call them, they must be given appropriate rewards, such as stroking their heads or giving them something to eat and food. In addition, do not punish the dog when calling her name, so that the dog mistakenly believes that calling her name is to punish her and dare not come, affecting the training effect.