The training method of Tibetan hounds. Speaking of Tibetan hounds, this is a big dog breed that hunters often choose when hunting. In life, when people raise Tibetan hounds, they must master the relevant skills and In the process of hunting, to understand what you mean, you need to train it in peacetime. So, what are the training methods for Tibetan Hounds?
How to train the Tibetan Spaniel not to bark
1. Chewing bones to keep Tibetan hounds quiet
If there is something that can block the mouth of the Tibetan Spaniel, then they will have no time to bark. Moreover, the harder it is to bite, the more challenging it is for the Tibetan Spaniel. Therefore, when the Tibetan Spaniel is barking non-stop, throw the bones they love to bite first and let them pass the boring time.
2. Play with toys to keep the Tibetan Terrier quiet
Parents of Tibetan hounds can first rub their favorite toys with their hands to keep their taste on the toys. When the parent of the Tibetan Spaniel cannot be seen, the Tibetan Spaniel will spend time looking for the owner’s taste on the toy and forget the barking. At the same time, the fun brought by the toy also made it divert its attention and stop barking.
3. Chat to keep the Tibetan Hound quiet
Sometimes the dog keeps barking just to convey certain messages to the Tibetan hound parents, such as loneliness, insecurity, and so on. If the Tibetan Spaniel parents respond moderately and express their appreciation, the Tibetan Spaniel will naturally shut up.
4. Small rewards for keeping Tibetan hounds quiet
If the Tibetan Spaniel does not stop barking, the Tibetan Spaniel parents should immediately reprimand it with a firm tone: “Quiet.” When the Tibetan Spaniel no longer barks, the Tibetan Spaniel parents may wish to give some snacks or compliments to show encouragement. Doing so will let the Tibetan Hound know that only by obedient and quiet can please the Tibetan hound parents.
1. When the Tibetan Hound cooperates with your training, don’t forget to praise it, and give some rewards appropriately.
2. When the Tibetan Hound does not cooperate, it can remember that it is wrong to do so through appropriate punishment.
How to train Tibetan hounds to protect their owners
1. The owner tied the Tibetan Hound to a fixed object and then stood at a position about two meters away from the dog, and an assistant trainer came over to make a fake beat on the owner. At this time, if the Tibetan Hound can actively bark at the trainer who is attacking the owner to demonstrate, the trainer must pretend to be afraid of running away to enhance the dog’s self-confidence, and the owner must promptly step forward to reward his dog, and release it when necessary. Dogs bite the trainer (wear concealed sleeves in advance) to enhance the reward effect and adapt to actual needs.
2. The Tibetan Spaniel does not respond to the trainer’s false beating of the owner. The helper should immediately stop beating the owner and change to a false beating dog. When the dog is provoked by the trainer’s fake beat, it will show a strong desire to bark and bite. At this time, the trainer pretends to be afraid of running away. The owner must immediately go forward to reward the dog and release the dog if necessary. Bite.
3. After repeated training like this, the Tibetan Spaniel will understand: When someone beats my master, it is a signal to beat me. Therefore, when the dog sees the owner being attacked by others, it will take the initiative to bite the opponent. When the Tibetan Hound has the above-mentioned abilities, it must transition from tethered training to a free state for training, but the dog must be given a mouth cage in advance to prevent biting and assist the trainer.
How to train Tibetan hounds not to bite
1. For the dog biting the owner, the first thing is to reprimand him promptly and severely. Even a small breed of dog has sharp teeth, which is very dangerous to the owner, and its biting habit must be eliminated as soon as possible. After a dog bites a person, he can hold his chin to reprimand, or roll a magazine into a tube and knock it on the floor to threaten him by making noises. These are all very effective methods. After the owner’s reprimand, the dog will calm down after being frightened. At this time, he should be praised.
2. If the dog likes to bite strangers, you can eliminate the dog’s fear of outsiders with the help of friends. You can let your friend feed the dog and let it see that the food is passed to the friend from the owner so that it can understand that this person is trusted by the owner and is not a dangerous person. After the Tibetan Hound has eaten the food given by the friend, the two people should praise it together, so that it can gradually get used to contact with strangers.